Friday, March 26, 2010

Move Forward!

Things are changing.

Change is constant.

Life is short.

Generally, I'm not all that introspective. Recently, however, I've been doing a lot of soul searching - asking God a lot of questions and wanting to make something of this life I've been given. I'm cutting my losses, removing relationships that are not helpful, and pursuing those that are mutually beneficial and God-ordained.

It's my hope that anyone reading this blog post will do the same. Remind God of His words and promises to you. Read the prophetic words that have been spoken over your life. Move forward into all that God's called you to accomplish. Don't allow others to speak doubt and unbelief into your life. Refuse to allow others' opinions to sway you from the path God's called you to walk - regardless of whether they like it, understand it or support it.

You are a unique creation with a specific and special place in this world. You're important and needed. Don't give up on the dreams God's given you. Move forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment